What if you had no limitations building an e-commerce platform? What would you build?
What does your digital marketing plan look like? Is it a strategic outline or a growing to-do list?
A website is not just meant to be looked at. It needs to function. It needs to be interacted with.
* Analysis, planning and implementation of web content management solutions, specializing in Sitecore 6.0 - 8.0 platforms. Launched numerous CMS-managed websites incorporating personalization, search, web analytics, faceted navigation, system integration, single sign-on, complex customizations and content authoring requirements.
* Lead a team of Sitecore expert to migrate a multi-server Sitecore Environment from a Stand Alone SQL Server to Clustered SQL Server environment with workflow farm and separate Search servers.
* Gathering business requirements, mapping them to technology, managing projects end to end. Developing proof-of-concepts and prototypes
* Key role player of Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Planning/implementation/post-implementation support,
* Helping marketing to create digital Macro/Micro campaigns and lead generation with DMS and pass it to CRM” Customer Relations Management”
* Architected the hosting environments to support 99.99% uptime.
* Working with IT to providing change management plan for any changing on the sites.
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to analyze company Application Architect.
* Responsible for leading overall strategy, implementation and workflow of the Digital Asset Management system specially social media properties.
* My experience spans the entire project life cycle, from bluprint requirements fact finding, analysis and design, development, installation and configuration,customer training and junior developer training and support.
* Evaluated CMS like DNN, PHPNuke, Joomla, Sitecore, Ektron, Reddot, wordpress
* Designed template and developed interanet/exteranet with Sharepoint & CMS from scratch with dynamic structure.
* Developed SOAP/REST web services to pass XML data to other Application.
* Designed, tested, installed and evaluated CRM systems for different projects
* Reviewed and evaluated project’s milestones
* Prepared technical reports for each projects for CEO
* Maintained multiple website projects, time and cost estimates, and technically support more than 45 Windows and Linux Servers
* Coordinated different B2B website technical requirements
* Prepared web hosting, mail server, windows media server and encoder
* Team lead of Microsoft.NET and PHP development teams
* Performed application problem recognition, trouble shooting and resolve problems
* Maintaining more than 300 channels over 80 countries with more than 30000 subscribers on IPTV
* Monitoring more than 120 windows servers all around the world
* Maintaining more than 10 Gb bandwidth from 7 ISP
* Troubleshooting and resolving network problems
* Designing, testing, installing and monitoring IPTV with WMS
* Used Microsoft .NET and SQL Server technology as the major tool used in the applications developing lift cycle, design, develop, test , QA,Implimentation , Support
* Customized international web solutions focused on web based applications, dynamic applications, CRM, CMS Solutions and application service providing.
* Implemented ticketing system by share point server.
* Managed Web Server and Mail Server in North America data center.
* Contributed to establish an IT Department with excellent skilled people in the Web Development field.
* Generated new ideas to run marketing campaigns on the web and in international market with the help of other available media specially for (Nokia, Nestle and HP).
* Converted existing company into fully computerized organization with fully automated information system Accounts, Inventory, Payroll, HR.
* Helped to outsource current IT projects to reputed IT companies locally or at international level and managing teams virtually.
* Defined scopes of the projects, clarify the system specifications, understand their work
* Maintained the liaison with staff at all levels of an organization.
* Defined software, hardware and network requirements.
* Presented solutions in written or verbal reports
* Prepared documentation and presented progress reports for customer